solarman

Default HF brad nailer quality?

I have one and it works great. I wish it would take 1 1/4 brads,
but they are plentiful around Atlanta. I also have the
brad/stapler kit that has never failed me. It takes 1 1/4 brads.
You might want to see if that deal is still on too. I think it was
around $25. I paid $14 for the other one when they were on sale.

"TT" wrote in message
Harbor Freight has their 18 ga brad nailer on sale for $20 until
Christmas Eve. Granted, 20 bucks is not much to risk, but I was
wondering if anyone had any feedback on how well it works? My

plan is
to use it to attach some cedar paneling to closet walls and I

figure
to get thru the paneling + sheetrock and into the wall studs

will take
about a 2" brad, which I think is the limit of this particular

nailer.
Comments?

TT