Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_5_] Steve Barker[_5_] is offline

Default Antifreeze - not just for cars

Pretty much sounds like a bull**** story.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
They slept through the sounds of someone stealing their pipes??? How drunk
were these people? Or, are they simply deaf?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I hope the house will have the copper pipes, when we return.
I do know of one family who had that happen late night while
the family slept. I know the man in question, and he was a
bit crude mouthed when he got up and found he didn't have
any water to make his morning cup o'joe. Plus the cost of
replacing the pipes.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:35:29 -0800

vacant homes are often arson targets, and if homeowners
wasnt told
home was vacant no coverage

These days, stealing the copper plumbing to sell for scrap
is a big
issue with unoccupied homes.