Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Antifreeze - not just for cars

I finally gave up on the friendship, after the third time in
a couple months that I got sick from contact. Twice was they
didn't tell me the 5 year old nephew had a cold, and the
other time was when he fixed me a salmonella burger. So, I'm
no longer in contact.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...
I can tell. Your friend needs to get to an AA meeting, and
quick.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
He also says they got a dog some time after the pipes in
the
cellar came up missing. I've heard of AC units getting
stripped while at the curb side. Actually, I've driven
past
and seen curbside AC with the copper yanked out. And the
copper coil from TV sets, those get yanked.

Who can tell?