Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Antifreeze - not just for cars

I can tell. Your friend needs to get to an AA meeting, and quick.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
He also says they got a dog some time after the pipes in the
cellar came up missing. I've heard of AC units getting
stripped while at the curb side. Actually, I've driven past
and seen curbside AC with the copper yanked out. And the
copper coil from TV sets, those get yanked.

Who can tell?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...
Definitely. I suspect the "reporter" of the story is really
into
storytelling, to put it politely.

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
Pretty much sounds like a bull**** story.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
They slept through the sounds of someone stealing their
pipes??? How
drunk were these people? Or, are they simply deaf?