Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Antifreeze - not just for cars

But the Muslims don't have their own official hotel. So they suck. :-)

http://www.palmyrainn.com/

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I havn't read anything about draining pipes, in the
scriptures or church materials. It's an interesting
question.

That's a fun web site. Nice, once in a while, to learn a
little bit about other religions. Catholics like to eat body
and blood. Jews have their Yarmulches. Muslims have thier
honor killings, jihads, wars, battles, and killings. And did
I mention they have an interesting tradition of killing
people? Wonder if that "wearing the environment" religion
includes young women, too?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...
Please don't take this the wrong way, but as we can see at
the web site
below, many religions include some very odd practices. Is
there anything in
the Mormon religion which prohibits the draining of pipes?

http://listverse.com/2007/08/13/10-w...ous-practices/

But the chicken thing seems just as weird as the e-meter.
:-)