Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Tip: Mark all parts before disassembly

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:12:12 -0600, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
Snip

And I learned early never to buy a gross of pencils. Erasers become
calcified and petrify before the -first- dozen is used up, so I get a
box every year at the back-to-school price of five cents.

I was reading a bout a better grade pencil that touted that it had genuine
natural rubber for the eraser IIRC.

Is there a difference in longetivity that you know of?

I recall using a white plastic eraser while I was taking drafting classes.

Nah, I'm just a wannabe pencil connasewer, mon. Yeah, soft green or
white erasers rock. Who knows what they're made of.

--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance