Posted to rec.woodworking
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Tip: Mark all parts before disassembly

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote:

I was reading a bout a better grade pencil that touted that it
had genuine natural rubber for the eraser IIRC.

Is there a difference in longetivity that you know of?

I recall using a white plastic eraser while I was taking
drafting classes.

Quality pencils don't have erasers, that's why electric or even
manual erasers exist.

Your choice of eraser material including pink pearl, white
plastic or ink.

Available from any decent drafting supply house.

Add an erasing shield and you are good to go.

Also, be sure to wear goggles. grin

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.