Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Large wall of drawers: How to build frame/carcass?

"Larry Jaques" wrote

eBay and Amazon both have used books for dirt cheap prices.

--

Just a comment about Amazon.

I am working on a project that needed some books by certain authors. No
subsitutes would work. I looked them up everywhere and all the books except
one were only available used. And one book only became available the third
time I looked. I ordered them last week. The last one arrived today. I had
to pay $4 shipping for each one. But I got them in. I am all set.

Also, the reviews on amazon were very good to help determine if these books
would work.