Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lewis Hartswick Lewis Hartswick is offline

Default Use of primitive tools

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
And back in the Old Days - why, I remember when I had to walk 10 miles
to school, barefoot, through the snow with nothing but a pointy stick
to protect myself from wolves. And this was after I had got up at 5am
to milk the cows and do my chores, breaking ice in the well to draw up
water for my mother. And if I hadn't taken a bundle of firewood with
me for the school heater, I was whipped and made to go out in a raging
blizzard and find some.....

And you tell the young people this, and they don't believe you.

Andrew VK3BFA.

You forgot, It was UP-Hill both ways.
...lew...