Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Chapman Roger Chapman is offline

Default BBC jakes GW demo?

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Instead of insulting me in your pathetic manner, why don't you try
answering some questions?

(Without posting a link to a Wikipedia page).

Question: Does The Medway Moron understand anything about science.

Answer: No.

Question: Does The Medway Moron understand anything about statistics.

Answer: No.

Two questions posed and answered without the need to check Wikipedia
or any other reference source other than this very thread.

Two pathetic attempts at insulting me, which shows what a complete and utter
tosser you are.

If you have to resort to this you clearly have no argument left.

I have answered all the previous questions so I thought I would pose
some of my own. You may not like them but they are a truthful and
reasonably accurate representation of your abilities as evidenced in
this thread. The lack of statistical knowledge is particularly evident.
When it comes to statistics you have absolutely no knowledge at all.