Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BBC jakes GW demo?

Roger 'Wikiman' Chapman wrote:
The Medway Moron wrote:

Another insult from someone who has run out or arguments.

The deniers will meanwhile go on without a care in the world as
their case is based on faith, not reason.

You could of course rephrase that as;

"Those who have a different opinion to mine....

But you deliberately choose the pergoartive term 'deniers'.

I chose to differentiate between the deniers like yourself and the
sceptics who argue from a scientific point of view.

Oh, so now we have deniers, mavericks, nutters, lunatics - and sceptics.

You then carry on to attack those with a different opinion by
claiming their case is based on faith, not reason.

The Medway Moron has clearly demonstrated that his beliefs are based
on faith, not reason, as he lacks the ability to understand even the
simplest science.

Insult, no intellectual content. Par for the course.

The jury is well & truly still out on climate change being man made.

There you go again. Faith rather than reason. What is at issue is the
degree that global warming is man made.

Only accord to gulliable ecobollox cretins like you.

You are totally unable to explain the eyrar of black swans that
abound.

If I knew what you were rabbiting on about I could at least make an
informed decision whether or not to respond. I currently see no reason
to bother with swans black or white or "eyrars" either for that
matter.

If you had any brains and didn't rely on Wikipedia for everything you might
understand. If you did respond it would no doubt be with another link to
Wikipedia.

You can look up eyrar there. Its the collective noun for a group of swans.

You have no idea what a black swan argument is? I thought you knew
everything?

I'll give you a clue. Popper.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gullibility

Wow! A real cite at last. What a pity it has nothing to do with
climate change.

It has every thing to do with you being a ****

"The quality of readily believing information, truthful or otherwise,
usually to an absurd extent".

Sums you up perfectly.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman