Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_6_] Oppie[_6_] is offline

Default Lifted from another group.

Someone told me Garador is a subsidiary of a well known helicopter
manufacturer - now I look up nervously and get ready to run whenever I
hear a helicopter overhead.

http://www.arridgegaragedoors.co.uk/...rage_doors.htm
Garador are one of Britain's oldest garage door manufacturers. They began as
Westland Engineers, Yeovil, Somerset as part of the Westland Helicopter
Group. Approximately 4 years ago they were bought out by the big German
garage door manufacturer Hormann.

Although trading as a separate entity to Hormann the Garador range of doors
work on Hormann lifting gear which is of very high quality. Also, the
Garador Remote Controls are Hormann products branded as Garador products.
The Garamatic 7 is in fact the Hormann Promatic and the Garador 10 is the
Hormann Supramatic.