Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_6_] Oppie[_6_] is offline

Default Lifted from another group.

"ian field" wrote in message

My favourite is the Garador engineer.

A couple of years ago, my landlord refurbished all the lock up garages
with Garador brand doors, a few weeks later all my tools vanished with no
sign of forced entry.

Now I keep my (replacement) tools indoors and secure my motorcycle with a
hefty chain even when its in the lockup.

Someone told me Garador is a subsidiary of a well known helicopter
manufacturer - now I look up nervously and get ready to run whenever I
hear a helicopter overhead.

One of our neighbors was having a long battle with the zoning board for some
improvements he wanted to make in his property. In the mean time, the zoning
board inspector, who was supposed to stay on public property and not enter
the property... actually entered the property to take pictures of the
supposed 'non-conforming' bits. Owner read the zoning board the riot act and
of course they denied entering the property. Seems the owner had security
cameras and got it all on tape. Zoning backed off, gave the variance, work
was done and the improvements are very nice. Both to his property and the
abutting areas. Sometimes government can be such dicks!
Anyway... security cameras are nice. They even have wireless ones now.