Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Tip: Mark all parts before disassembly

Leon wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Snip

And I learned early never to buy a gross of pencils. Erasers become
calcified and petrify before the -first- dozen is used up, so I get a
box every year at the back-to-school price of five cents.

I was reading a bout a better grade pencil that touted that it had
genuine natural rubber for the eraser IIRC.

Is there a difference in longetivity that you know of?

I recall using a white plastic eraser while I was taking drafting
classes.

The white ones are the good ones, at least in the sense that they erase
thoroughly, don't chew up the paper too much, and don't seem to rot.