Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tip: Mark all parts before disassembly

"Leon" wrote:

I was reading a bout a better grade pencil that touted that it had
genuine natural rubber for the eraser IIRC.

Is there a difference in longetivity that you know of?

I recall using a white plastic eraser while I was taking drafting
classes.

Quality pencils don't have erasers, that's why electric or even manual
erasers exist.

Your choice of eraser material including pink pearl, white plastic or
ink.

Available from any decent drafting supply house.

Add an erasing shield and you are good to go.

Lew