Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Tip: Mark all parts before disassembly

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:47:53 -0800, the infamous "Nonny"
scrawled the following:

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
. ..

Good ol' pencil is a cheap & effective way to go.

Puckdropper

One of the things I indulged myself with, when I had a shop, was
an electric pencil sharpener and a box containing a gross of #2
pencils from Office Depot. Here in the desert, my little
workbench still sports an electric pencil sharpener and I have a
drawer with pencils and unlined paper as well.

I'm an old-school Neander with a manual pencil sharpener mounted on
the wall inside the shop door.

And I learned early never to buy a gross of pencils. Erasers become
calcified and petrify before the -first- dozen is used up, so I get a
box every year at the back-to-school price of five cents.

--
To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen
to what the world tells you you ought to prefer,