Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga mogga is offline

Default OT - budgets

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:24:07 +0000, Bruce
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:07:36 +0000, Tim W wrote:

[ "Captain" Darling short of 36 billion ]

And I thought my housekeeping was bad!

Anyone see the last episode of Spooks where the country is about to go
formally bankrupt and Roz saves the day by getting medieval on some gangsta-
banker's ass? Makes you wonder...

They could save 1.5 billion by taking the top layer of the RBS investment
banking arm outside and putting them on community service for 2 years.

I fully understand people's anger at the bankers, but what I don't
understand is where the same people think the wealth and taxes are
going to come from to get the UK out of this recession.

I don't think we've even scraped the surface of this recession. The
wealth they constantly blather on about is all lies. Debt is wealth.
War is peace. it's sometimes like falling into the pages of 1984.
--
http://www.Christmasfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk