Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Chapman Roger Chapman is offline

Default BBC jakes GW demo?

The Medway Handyman wrote:

snip

I answered the question twice. That you can't see it just makes you
The Medway Moron.

OK then ****wit, either tell me the date & time of the posts, repost your
reply, or shut the **** up.

Posting a link to a Wikipedia page IS NOT answering the question.

I know this is the panto season but I don't see the need to trade oh yes
it is/Oh no it isn't with The Medway Moron.

If he wants me to stop pointing out he is posting garbage then he can
stop posting. That will cut down greatly the opportunities I have for
demonstrating his wide ranging ignorance. I don't suppose he will
though. He seems to glory in his failure to understand even simple ideas.