Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Osborne[_2_] Dave Osborne[_2_] is offline

Default Delay off timer required

Graham C wrote:
Looking for an inexpensive run-on timer, which will keep my CH pump
active for about two minutes after the boiler has switched off. I'm
currently experiencing problems when the whole system stops just as
the boiler has reached its setpoint.

Several cheap timers around with 30 seconds max, others with a £90
price tag. Another option is to by a £25 pound bathroom extractor fan
(with timer), and throw the fan away- hardly ideal.

Not ready yet to fit a modern boiler with all its advantages!

A twenty minute Google was not very fruitful.

TIA

GrahamC

Graham, you can use a Manrose 1351 bathroom extractor fan timer. We will
be publishing a wiring diagram for this application on the wiki in the
next day or so. Watch out here for the announcement from me or John Rumm.

I'm told this is the Manrose 1351 although it doesn't say so anywhere in
the description: -

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/BGDT20.html

Cheers,
DaveyOz