Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default BBC jakes GW demo?

"Roger Chapman" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

Yes its so easy that you keep posting stuff that is irrelevant.
you obviously don't know what they mean or you wouldn't post them.

That you don't find the cites relevant says a good deal more about you
than it does about me, particularly when you don't come up with any
cites of your own.

What is there to cite?

Something to back up what you say.

OK.
I cite primary school science, go and read some primary school books.

When I was at primary school science was what we looked forward to do when
we got to grammar school. ISTM even now primary school science can't be a
rigorous discipline because children of that age wouldn't understand it if
it was. The experiment that began this thread is probably the sort of
thing The Medway Moron would meet in primary school science if he ever
progressed that far.

Ah yes, the original fake that you have been trying to prove so far.