Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default cement type roof tiles

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:44:36 -0700, "Seamus J. Wilson"
wrote:

Storm here last night and this morning I saw one of the roof vents damaged,
standing straight up. How do I walk on flat cement tiles without breaking
them?
Thank you,
Seamus J. Wilson

I try to walk on the area where the top tile is sitting on the bottom
tile, if that makes any sense. Maybe a couple inch's back of the
front edge of the top tile. Lift one of them up enough to look under
and you'll see what I mean. I had to have my roof worked on and the
guy doing the work just walked anywhere and nothing broke so it's
probably not even a worry.