Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default 2002 source1 hvac control

Flatbed scanner for circuit board? Neat! I didn't see any
really bad solder connections. A friend of mine is a
computer repairman. I've done a bunch of circuit board
solder, but that was decades ago. I'm sure I've still got
the touch. You may have a computer guy near you who can look
it over.

At the moment, I'll agree with my esteemed colleague, Steve.
And suggest you call a furnace tech. Sounds like the board
isn't the problem.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Deodiaus" wrote in message
I have an Source1 HVAC control which is failing. It works.
turns on
the heat, but shuts off prematurely. Does anyone know if it
is
possible to fix it, or is that too complicated to try fixing
by
replacing the heat damaged resistors and diodes?
see front at
http://deodiaus.tripod.com/source1f.jpg
back at
http://deodiaus.tripod.com/source1b.jpg