Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Ping Rich Grise

On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 16:49:53 -0500, ehsjr wrote:
Rich,

Do you see posts from John Fields that have pdf or jpg attachments? I
don't. I do see them from at least some other posters, but I know I'm
missing John's. I'm wondering if it has something to do with
eternal-september, or if my problem is a whacked setting on my PC.

I'm using pan, which doesn't render pdf's (it displays them as weird
text), but I've never had a problem with .jpg, .gif, or .png images.

I can't remember specifically when JF has posted one of the above except
..pdfs, so I can't really comment on that.

Maybe we should ask John. :-)

Cheers!
Rich