Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Library ladder of walnut and cherry

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:35:30 -0800, the infamous "Nonny"
scrawled the following:

Surprisingly few photos remain of what I consider my most
difficult project. While it wasn't the biggest or fanciest, it
took the most thought and planning to build. It was a ladder to
reach the upper shelves in my library. I wanted it to be sturdy
and of furniture quality, but also something I could move around
easily and would store out of the way.

Pretty nice, Nonny.

Hmm, what's that? Oh, too bad you had to cut the angles on the bottom
wrong...twice. Backward once, huh? gd&wvvf

--
To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen
to what the world tells you you ought to prefer,