Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT - Got Milk? Drink it. / Got Nothing to Do? Join an HOA

Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

Let's not stereotype bikers either. Yea I know many have a rep. One
group I was associated with years ago looked just like the typical
biker scum. One policy for membership was zero alcohol and drugs.
There are many positive examples but this is first hand experience.
Oh, and American flags only.

Easy to do. My wife & I were going to a new watering hole a few
years
ago to see a new band we had heard a lot about. Come running up to the
front and see all these motorcycles lined up with a bunch of scraggly
dudes hanging out. Wife wanted to leave but then I noticed the colors.
Told her all would be well and you would be probably be safer in that
bar that night than at home. It was a meeting of the Iron Pigs, so
they were all cops and fire dudes.

Stereotyping might be a good thing here. Imagine a dealer offering up
some merchandise to them. How embarrassing among your poison pusher
peers.