Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bottom of garage door question

Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
Joe wrote:

On Dec 8, 10:34 am, Smitty Two wrote:

snip
I'd also not post from google. That way I'd see your OP and any
follow-ups. As it is, I won't.

I'm posting with Google Chrome using Google. Is this post visible?

Joe

You're visible to me because I have you whitelisted. I have about 15
google groupers whitelisted. But otherwise, I block all google posts by
default, since that's where 99.9% of the spam originates. (I believe
many other regulars here block google posts by default for the same
reason.)

I can see a google post indirectly (quoted) if a non-googler replies to
it. I can also open the original post manually if I want to see the
original, possibly because the responder trimmed the OP when he quoted
it.

You become whitelisted if over a period of time, people reply to your
posts, on subjects that I happen to read, and I decide that you're
making regular appearances and have something moderately intelligent to
say.

He should feel honored.

TDD