Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Large wall of drawers: How to build frame/carcass?

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 17:04:11 -0800, Kevin wrote:

Great advice all, and I now realize my use of the word "attic" was
misleading. It's actually a third-floor living space, complete with
full bath, bedroom, etc. so I think the floor will be strong enough.

You still might want to check the floor load rating. If you can't
determine the actual figure, find the minimum requirements of the
applicable building code and use that. Better safe than sorry.