Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Antifreeze - not just for cars

It rained this afternoon. The radio says tonight a couple
inches of snow. That should turn the roads into either ice,
or salt water to rust out the cars.

Thursday night going into Friday is forecast very windy, and
bitter cold. I'm hoping against hope that there is no water
damage. And that the house remains above freezing temp. I'm
not really optomistic. It was 38F or so when we left.

Wish there were more mineral in the domestic water. I'll
take all the help I can get, at present. I wonder if we can
fill the water pipes with salt brine. Most likely that would
do more damage than filling with RV antifreeze some how.
Sigh.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...

Let's introduce the mineral content of the water in
question.

Or not. :-)