Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default OT - Climategate: University of East Anglia U-turn in climate change row

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Dec 7, 9:16 pm, "Buerste" wrote:
"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message

I just came upon this article. Probably the best fallout so far from
the leaked emails is that now *all* the raw data will be published,
allowing a full evaluation to be performed by all sides. From this
scrum, something like truth may emerge. What will also emerge is some
idea what we do and do not in fact really know.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/cop...-confe/6678469
/Climategate-University-of-East-Anglia-U-turn-in-climate-change-row.html

The Telegraph (a major UK newspaper), 28 November 2009.

Joe Gwinn

I'll still not trust the data, it's tainted. And, who's to say that temps
weren't taken in heat islands and/or gathered with extreme bias and
tampered
with. How much **** does it take to ruin a bowl of ice cream?

And who's to say that you would have a chance in hell of understanding
any of it? Are you REALLY that smart?

Understand what? Tainted data is worthless. Anybody with a brain knows
that.