David Hall

Default OT - Coulter

Apparently she wasn't so brutalized as to not be able to hit the talk
show circuit, though. Brutality is a relative thing--Japanese soldiers
did some things during WWII that I can't even speak of.

What a sick *******. Being unable to walk and still months later ****ing using
a catater into a bag just isn't bad enough for you, is it? I guess you wanted
her dead for some sick reason

Then again, the
U.S. in turn dropped A bombs on the Japanese so they could melt or die
of radiation poisoning. One can only imagine the birth defects that
were to follow.

Some wouldn't have minded seeing a little new glass out there in the desert
around about 9-12-01. I personally am glad nothing like that was done. I doubt
that radiation is all that good for petroleum.

Regardless, when members of the Bush administration
tell us all the Iraqis are "thugs", "assassins", and have "death squads"
out the ass, one doesn't expect Lynch to be around to hit the talk show
circuit, but rather expects her raped and brutalized body to be dumped
in one of those unmarked graves we keep hearing about. And even that's
a stretch, because the bulk of the soldiers were supposed to be ****ed
because of all those WMDs that were floating around the country. Why is
Lynch even alive?

I guess after they were through raping her they thought (as is taught in
Islamic societies) that it is worse for a woman to be alive than dead after
being such a whore as to live through rape. You are a sick ******* indeed.

Were the "thugs and assassins" on vacation that day?

That sure indicates
a level of "monstrousity" to me.

With that spelling I can see why you put the word in quotes. Were you
left behind too?

Yep, a great argument on your part.

She was treated well by the Iraqi
medical staff after she was dumped there, but the Iraqi soldiers
either were "monstrous" to her or allowed other Iraqis to be so prior
to dumping her in the hospital.

That's a pretty vague explanation. That's all we've heard vis a vis Ms.
Lynch--vagaries. The propaganda machine wasn't workin' too good that day.

SNIP

You're skirting the issue. You can call it a religious issue if it
makes you feel better. Whatever way you slice it, they aren't given the
same latitude that the Bush administration gives themselves. I can't
believe you even argue this point. You should be apologizing an
infinite amount of times for the lack of WMDs and the lies about the
purchase of "nucular" material, none of which has anything to do with
terrorism in the first ****ing place. Then, you can finish it off with
more apologies for the Taliban being alive and well in Afghanistan, and
also give an honorable mention to the fact that Pakistan is most
probably as stronghold for terrorists too, with nothing happening there,
and then finish off your apologies with an explanation for why, if the
vast majority of terrorists committing the acts on 9/11 were Saudi,
nothing is being done in/to Saudi Arabia.

Non response noted. Can't you guys e-mail each other back and forth and
come up with a decent collective response?

Didn't have a damn thing to do with PFC Lynch which was the part of your
sickness to which I was responding .

Dave Hall