Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default OT - Climategate: University of East Anglia U-turn in climate change row

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 10:21 am, "Buerste" wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote in message

On Dec 7, 10:39 pm, "Buerste" wrote:

[snip]

Liberals operate solely on their faith and viciously attack any faith
other
than their own. They LOVE Global Warming like normal people love God.

For certain twisted definitions of "normal"
I want to be just about anything that YOU think is twisted.

If you would take a moment to look at what you just wrote and at the
paragraph to which I was responding, you would see that you have just
defined yourself as a "liberal" by attacking a faith other than your
own.
DAMN!