Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default PLC?

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 10:11:34 -0600, Don Foreman wrote:

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:13:30 -0600, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

Too much bloatware in the world today.

What we need are more Assembly Programmers!

Are you volunteering to assist?

Well, maybe...

If I got a "development system" for christmas?

I talked this project over with my crop consultant today. He said I
should apply for a research grant and thinks I'd probably win. In that
case, this device needs better EE than I can do. A ways down the road,
but would you like to help design phase two?

Karl

Sure! I have development systems and C compilers for PIC and Atmel
AVR. Cavelamb is probably more competent, so include us both!

So long as you each buy a copy of my book.

--
www.wescottdesign.com