Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default OT - Climategate: University of East Anglia U-turn in climatechange row

On Dec 7, 9:16*pm, "Buerste" wrote:
"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message

I just came upon this article. *Probably the best fallout so far from
the leaked emails is that now *all* the raw data will be published,
allowing a full evaluation to be performed by all sides. *From this
scrum, something like truth may emerge. *What will also emerge is some
idea what we do and do not in fact really know.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/cop...-confe/6678469
/Climategate-University-of-East-Anglia-U-turn-in-climate-change-row.html

The Telegraph (a major UK newspaper), 28 November 2009.

Joe Gwinn

I'll still not trust the data, it's tainted. *And, who's to say that temps
weren't taken in heat islands and/or gathered with extreme bias and tampered
with. *How much **** does it take to ruin a bowl of ice cream?

And who's to say that you would have a chance in hell of understanding
any of it? Are you REALLY that smart?