Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adding a timeswitch to an electric underfloor heating system

In article ,
Tim wrote:
Anyhow, I just want to add a simple 7 day timer into the circuit and
wonder what the least obtrusive, easiest fitted timer might be. On
that can give me two on & offs per day with different times at the
weekend. In fact, I don't really need 7 days, just a weekday/weekend
option with my two on/offs.

I'd guess the cheapest way would be a central heating programmer with a
suitable relay?

--
*Middle age is when work is a lot less fun - and fun a lot more work.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.