Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Adding a timeswitch to an electric underfloor heating system

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:02:31 -0000 someone who may be "Tim"
wrote this:-

Anyhow, I just want to add a simple 7 day timer into the circuit and wonder
what the least obtrusive, easiest fitted timer might be.

There are time clocks which fit in/on a standard box, so you could
replace the controller with one of those. However, I would add a
thermostat to limit temperature in the room.

Take care with the zones.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54