Posted to rec.woodworking
allen476 allen476 is offline

Default Tip: Mark all parts before disassembly

On Dec 8, 1:37*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Subject

A box of blackboard chalk is your friend in the shop.

Lew

I actually still use a pencil. The drawer trim I could mark on the
underside with a drawer number and location and the top trim I could
mark the location on the underside as well. The shelf trim is seen on
three sides and I was going to mark it on the back with a shelf number
and location, but my memory faded and I gathered everything up and put
it away. Then I went "Doh". I spent today getting at least 2 of the 5
shelves sorted out. It took me less time to cut them all out the first
time around......Oh well

Allen