Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Fein MultiMaster sanding pad attachment on HarborFreightMultiTool

On Dec 8, 11:59*am, Tony Sivori wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

The Dremel pad will probably fit (the blades sure do).
http://www.amazon.com/Dremel-MM11-Mu...p/B001IZPEAM/r...

You might be able to find the Dremel pad at either Loews or Home Depot.

I just got back from Lowe's. They sell the Dremel, but they didn't have
replacement sanding pads.

In the alternative, try gluing some Velcro to your worn-out pad. Even
better, slather some rubber cement to both the pad and the sandpaper.
Let it dry and slap 'em together.

I got some 2" wide velcro tape. 3" would have been perfect, but they
didn't have it that wide. The four foot long roll was $10. If it works
there is enough to recondition the sanding pad about 14 times.

It will be this weekend before I have time to get back to the door and
window frames. For the benefit of those who have the tool, I post how well
the tape worked, if it works.

Keep track of your expenditures and time involved. Let us know when
you hit the "I could have bought a better unit for what I've invested
in this thing" point.