Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Sealing Tile Grout

Dottie wrote:
My ceramic tile looks o.k. but the grout is very dirty. I remember
when it was laid, the man said he wasn't sealing the grout for some
reason. I didn't questions it - now I wish I had. I am thinking
about getting Stanley Steamer to come out and clean the tile and
grout.

After that, would it be possible for me to seal it?

Yes

How difficult is it?

Easy...wipe on, wipe off excess from tiles. It has to be redone
periodically. Silicone sealer is good.

Don't want it to get this dirty again.

It will if you used light colored grout.

Thanks.

YW

--

dadiOH