Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BBC jakes GW demo?

Roger Chapman wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

snip

Just how desperate are these people that want to fake results?
8-)

Not half as desperate as deniers like you.

Here we go again with the 'deniers' ploy commonly used by tree
huggers.

Hmm, 'tree huggers' and 'deniers'in one sentence. Given the paragraph
from MBQ below that now looks as though TMH was attempting to smear
the global warmers by association with both the holocaust and the
green meanies.

It would only appear that way to an twisted idiot frankly. You attempted to
smear anyone who did not agree with your opinion by using the term
'deniers' - a deliberatly pergorative term associated with the holocost.

They just can't accept that someone could possibly disagree so they
use a term deliberately chosen to resonate with "holocaust deniers"
to make us look bad.

My point exactly. Thank you.

You get called deniers for an obvious reason and that reason has
nothing at all with murdering several million Jews. The association is all
in
your minds - a guilty conscience perhaps.

The 'obvious reason' being that we dare to disagree with your point of view?

I agree that it has nothing to do with holocost deniers - so why do you -
and it was you, use such a pergorative term?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk