Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Safe Block - who sells 'em?

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:53:10 -0800, wrote:

I'm after what we used to call a "safe block" - although I think that
was a trade name.

A safe block is 3 spring loaded clamps in a small box with a hinged lid,
and attached to a trailing mains lead with plug. (but no power is
applied until you close the box lid, so no exposed live terminals).

I remember them. Haven't seen one for quite a while.

I was afraid elf 'n safety had got rid of them, but Google shows they are
still around. Google for SafeBloc (no 'k').

There's another unrelated product with the same name, so you'll need to
filter those out!

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org