Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BBC jakes GW demo?

Man at B&Q wrote:
On Dec 7, 9:02 am, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Roger Chapman wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

Is a link to a demo of GW according to he BBC.

However to me it looks more like they have the left hand lamp
offset a bit so it doesn't heat as much.

It's a simple experiment Dennis. Surely simple enough for a man of
your calibre to repeat. That way you will be able to discover how
much of a mismatch is required before the temperature increases are
equal.
That is aside from the fact that CO2 will have different conductive
and convective properties which are nothing to do with GW's
greenhouse effect.

That is a fine collection of straws you are clutching at there, but
none of them with even a single figure attached. Please enumerate
the differences between normal atmosphere and normal atmosphere
with an unknown (but presumably substantial) quantity of CO2 added.

Just how desperate are these people that want to fake results? 8-)

Not half as desperate as deniers like you.

Here we go again with the 'deniers' ploy commonly used by tree
huggers.

They just can't accept that someone could possibly disagree so they
use a term deliberately chosen to resonate with "holocaust deniers"
to make us look bad.

My point exactly. Thank you.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman