Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default PLC?

"Karl Townsend" wrote:

I like the price of this one best, its the cheapest. And, Automation Direct
has always been good to me. I see the software is free for 100 words max. I
have no clue, would this be enough for my application? Room to spare?

I'm thinking it would. Download the manual and start coding. The documentation should
tell you how to count the words you are using.

You might want to look he
http://www.bb-elec.com/product_multi...TrailType=Main

I never got a chance to use one since I the thing I needed done was easy enough to wire up
using dicrete relays but it was looking like quite a deal at the time.

Wes

--

"Dr. Dobb's Journal of Computer Calisthenics and Orthodontia, Running Light without
Overbyte".