Posted to sci.electronics.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default F-type HDTV booster antenna

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 00:21:30 +0000 (UTC), wrote:
I have a SUpersonic portable HDTV with inconsistent reception.

If I got an amp or another antenna, I'd have to spend forever finding
the right (f-type) connector. I've seen both amps and booster antennae
for under $2 and the new TVs all have the booster type of antenna.

ANy clue where to find the right antenna in one piece at good price?

There is no difference in spectrum between HDTV and VHF/UHF signals. Shop for
an antenna and/or amplifier for VHF/UHF and it'll handle HDTV.