Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Which is it, RG59 or RG6?

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 00:24:47 -0800, "Joe Rooney"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 15:52:16 -0600, "David"
wrote:

snip

dark colored lines.

The end result is a picture that's pretty good, by 1970's over-the-air
standards, and the darks are darker now than they were in June, but
it's not smooth. I can live with this of course, for years if it
works out that way, but I like to fix things.

David

Keep in mind a 3 way splitter has two 3.5db and one 7 db out.

Aha. That would certainly account for a difference! I'll check
later today. In fact, I'll take out the splitter and connect just
the one giving me trouble.

Thanks a lot.

Joe Rooney