Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default Thermal switch for BGW 750C

"Boris Mohar" wrote in message

I am looking for two thermal switches that control the fan speed. They
are
normally open and close when things get toasty thus speeding up the fan.
The
problem is that they are permanently open. Manufacturer is Elmwood
Sensors
and the number string on the side is:

344-1 F131 78M

They look something like this
http://www.stancor.com/wrdstc/pdfs/C...006/Pg_046.pdf

Except that faston tabs are at 30° relative to the mounting holes.

Does anyone know where can I get these or at least the temperature that
they
should close at? I am in Canada, near Toronto.

--

These are commonly available. Typical switch temps for Power Amps is 60°C
for the Fan (normally off) and 90°C for over temp cutout (normally on).

Gareth.