Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default dark halls at work

On 6 Dec 2009 06:11:37 GMT, "DoN. Nichols" wrote:

I think Ive still got a case of Edison base bulbs. I had 2 cases at one
time..but the ability to screw them into standard light bulb bases in
all manner of light fixtures was tough to deal with when I was younger

Been there -- got the demerits for using them. (There was no
way to hide who it was who did it -- but I won a bet doing it.

That was the most demerits I ever got at one time -- but it was
worth it. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

I nearly went to jail for using those once. "Someone" had changed out
the lamps in a stairwell in the high school I went to..and Mr Perrro
Johannsen opened the door and flipped on the lights as he started down
at something of a gallop.

FOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

Wah?!!!!!!!!

Thud, thud thud thud thud thud thud thudthudthudtdtd.......crunch!

Fortunately while they knew I had done it..they couldnt prove it

And nobody really liked that son of a bitch anyways. He was out for
most of the school year. After they got the casts off...he should have
been able to come back to work..but he stayed home on disability for
most of the year..the *******. I suspected he thought someone had
targeted him. And he was right. Long and nasty story about his
drilling observation holes in the walls from the utility room to the
girls rest rooms.....among other quirks he had.....

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost