Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_2_] Steve B[_2_] is offline

Default Stand for table saw needed

"Zootal" wrote in message
The thread about the old Sears table saw got me to thinking about mine. I
have it on a workbench, but I'd really like to make a table for it. Does
anyone have any ideas or recommendations about how to make a good stand
for this saw?

A welder who does ornamental metal, and some steel square tubing. I'm going
to build a stand for mine, and a router stand. Easy, and reasonably priced.
Cheap if you have a MIG welder. Maybe just the excuse you need to go buy
one. I saw a Lincoln 135 at the pawn shop the other day for $250. They can
build tons of useful stuff, plus repair lots. They are cost effective.

Steve