Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Enlarging Arbor Holes In Circular Saw Blades For Metal Panasonic 5-3/8" EY3530 15.6V Battery

Thanks, I'll probably end up using the boring bar method on a lathe,
Winston, as my JOAM joke of a mill Smithy 3in1 machine is disassembled and
packed in numerous boxes.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Winston" wrote in message
Wild_Bill wrote:
Once again, I end up having a tool with a non-typical fit of something.
This Panasonic EY3530 cordless saw was cheap/almost free (with 7.2 to 24V
smart charger), but the arbor size for the blades is 20mm (.7874").
The Panasonic blades are some of the most expensive blades in the 5-3/8"
size.

I'd clamp it to the mill table via an aluminum backing plate, indicate
the spindle to the blade bore and then open it up using a boring tool.

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of
the Year!