Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emergency lighting was dark halls at work

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Living in the North, I've never been there during hurricane
season. You sound much better prepared than many people.
Which should make your life a lot more comfortable during
and after hurricanes.

Right now I'm trying to make the place more handicapped accessible.
Adding a couple new exterior doors and some ramps.

In New York, crippling snow storms and ice storms are what
affects us. The preps are much the same. Water, food,
medicine. The difference is that we need emergency heat,
instead of ice and AC.

I grew up in Ohio, and lived in Alaska for a year. I know about cold.
I walked to work in -40 degree weather more than I care to remember.

--
Off world checks no longer accepted!