Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default OT - Got Milk? Drink it. / Got Nothing to Do? Join an HOA

Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
RickH wrote:

On Dec 3, 7:05 pm, Red Green wrote:
Decorated Veteran, 90, Fights to Raise Flag in His Yard

Your right to put up a TV antenna is protected, but your right to fly
the flag is not.

Where is your right to put up a TV antenna protected? I know quite a few
places where you have no such right. I'd wager that few HOAs allow them.

What's protected is your right to put up a satellite dish. But you can't
put it up on community property.

This guy is just being a jerk. Many of the residents of that complex fly
flags attached to the building, but he's complaining that he wants to
put in a flag pole on community property because he wants to fly the
flag vertically, not at an angle. He should look into what the flag
really means before trying to impose his will on others.